- Engineered with SAFE™ technology
- Compact 8 gram micro quadcopter with internal battery and LED lights
- Includes 2.4GHz transmitter with internal battery
- Execute single- or double flips with the push of a button
- USB charge cables work with any available USB port
The Blade Pico QX quadcopter is the smallest heli Blade has ever released and is among one of the most effortless ways to experience RC flight. Thanks to the simplicity of flying with SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology, you’ll be piloting this compact quad in no time. With flip mode functionality included, you can perform effortless single- or double flips like a pro with only the push of a button. Even charging easy, all you need to do is plug the included USB charge cables into a USB port and you’e ready to charge the internal flight battery or transmitter. The addition of propeller guards minimizes the effects of collisions and helps to ease new pilots into RC flight. In the event the propeller blades get worn out; four replacement blades are included with the Blade Pico QX.